About Me

My photo
I've discovered that there are so many different sides of me... I have so many loves, interests and things about me that make me who I am. I love being a wife, a mother, a daughter and sister. I love cooking, baking, crafting, watching movies, being a hairstylist, spending time with my family but also going out with my friends. I like being a working mom but still balancing my life with cooking and baking from scratch... coming up with activities for my family and personalizing our home. What can't I have it all? I don't fit into a specific mold or generalization and finally I've reached a point in my life that I'm okay with it... more than that. I love it. I love my life and my many blessings.

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Introduction

I am very excited about my new blog.  I've tried a few times before to create blogs around special topics or activities.  There are too many things that I love to do and it made it challenging sometimes.  So here is my blog.  About everything Cellen.  From my cooking, to my family activities, to my party planning to my hairstyling & salon.  I hope you enjoy my many adventures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment